Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI support for clipboard?

I am also using the EditableText clipboard functions and they are working fine for me.

However, they are not a complete set of functions with respect to the clipboard.  You need to be able to put text into the clipboard and get text from the clipboard without using controls in the users' applications.  Using the GTK+ clipboard object directly for these operations is ok.

From: gnome-accessibility-devel-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-accessibility-devel-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Nagappan A
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 11:25 AM
To: Mike Gorse
Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI support for clipboard?

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Mike Gorse <mgorse alum wpi edu> wrote:
There are EditableText functions (ie, pasteText, cutText, copyText) that should interact with the clipboard, if you have a text control that supports the interface, although I haven't ever tried using them.

We have used it for text controls in LDTP project and they are working fine for us.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp/tree/src/text.c

Thanks
Nagappan