Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI support for clipboard?

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Mike Gorse <mgorse alum wpi edu> wrote:
There are EditableText functions (ie, pasteText, cutText, copyText) that should interact with the clipboard, if you have a text control that supports the interface, although I haven't ever tried using them.

We have used it for text controls in LDTP project and they are working fine for us.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp/tree/src/text.c

Thanks
Nagappan