Re: [g-a-devel] GNOME Accessibility presentation - contribution to stock GNOME presentations

Willie, these are great and don't need that much polishing
I also think just the right level for advocacy so people can see what
accessibility options Linux/Solaris has.

* Get them on you tube so they can easily be linked to and included in
channels like AbilityNet's (http://uk.youtube.com/abilitynet)

* the volume was very low for me (mplayer on Ubuntu)

STeve