Re: [g-a-devel] AT_BRIDGE_SHUTDOWN?

Hi Sam,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Quiring, Sam <Sam Quiring windriver com> wrote:
Nagappan,

Thanks for the reply.  I am still curious about AT_BRIDGE_SHUTDOWN - do you remember why that line of code was there?

Don't remember why I wrote that :) It was way back.

How much work is being done in the LDTP?

The recording feature is now done using pyatspi. Current LDTP framework is being used by Ubuntu, VMware, Palm Source (Access Company), Novell Evolution.

Thanks
Nagappan

-Sam

From: Nagappan A [mailto:nagappan gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:37 AM
To: Quiring, Sam
Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] AT_BRIDGE_SHUTDOWN?

Hello Sam,

I wrote that code [1] almost 3 years back, they are not applicable now, atleast in LDTP point of view. The main accessibility work is being moved from C code base to Python (pyatspi [2]).

Thanks
Nagappan

[1] - http://forgecvs1.novell.com/viewcvs/ldtp/record/record.c?rev=1.1
[2] - http://live.gnome.org/GAP/PythonATSPI