Re: [g-a-devel] AT_BRIDGE_SHUTDOWN?

Hello Sam,

I wrote that code [1] almost 3 years back, they are not applicable now, atleast in LDTP point of view. The main accessibility work is being moved from C code base to Python (pyatspi [2]).

Thanks
Nagappan

[1] - http://forgecvs1.novell.com/viewcvs/ldtp/record/record.c?rev=1.1
[2] - http://live.gnome.org/GAP/PythonATSPI