Re: [g-a-devel] [gdm-list] What's the Status of Audio in GDM?

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 14:34 -0500, George Kraft wrote:

> Perhaps someone could start a wiki at http://live.gnome.org/GAP/gestures
> and create three columns of what to start which which gestures.  For
> example:

> Action               GNOME      GDM*     KDE
> gnome-at-visual
> gnome-at-mobility
> *global settings for user GDM.

While discussing this, let me reiterate that I find this abstract
classification (visual/mobility) entirely unhelpful.

Assume the old gdm supported three shortcuts, say C-M for magnifier, C-S
for screenreader and C-K for onscreen keyboard, which of the two get
mapped to visual+mobility, and which tool looses out ?