[g-a-devel] Accerciser - Please test

Howdy.

This release of Accerciser has some substantial changes. I would love it
if folks give the latest release/trunk a round and tell me what you
think. Notice the new highlighter (inspired from Jambu, which was
inspired by Istanbul), and the context menu in the main treeview.

Most importantly, I put proper version checking in place for pyatspi. So
if you don't have the latest pyatspi the configure stage will fail.

I would like to hash out any kinks with this new stuff early.

Thanks,
	Eitan.