Re: [g-a-devel] How to support New UI Engine

Alex,

In addition to Li Yuan's feedback about how to support ATK, you will also need to consider keyboard navigation and theme support for folks with vision impairments.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Hi, All

I was using a11y for GTK applications, it works so great! But now, it decide to use a new UI engine to replace GTK, it definitely do not have a11y. So my question is:

What need do to make New UI applications accessible? My idea is implement ATK, gail, and atk-bridge for new UI engine, am I correct, is there any easier way to do that?

Regards,

Alex