Re: [g-a-devel] About GAIL recent migration

Andrés G. Aragoneses 写道:

Hi Andrés,

> Thanks both Willie and Li!
> However, what I'm thinking is, if there's still the need of that old
> module in that place just for a past version and not trunk, why not
> having that old module *only* in the branch(es) where it's needed.
> Shouldn't this be dropped from trunk safely or I'm missing something.

I think we can keep trunk in svn for this release (2.24) just in case that GNOME 2.24 won't use the new version of Gtk+. It probably will not happen.

> By the way, I see that the main entrance point of current gail in trunk
> is the function gail_accessibility_module_init
> (gtk+/trunk/modules/other/gail/gail), however I don't find this symbol
> in gtk+ main code so, where does gtk_init() function call it and, can it
> be disabled in some way?

Gtk+ will call gtk_module_init for every module it loads (gtkmodules.c:load_module). And you can find that function in gail.c, does nothing but calling gail_accessibility_module_init.

Regards,

Li