Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-speech, and audio output, moving forward.
- From: Luke Yelavich <themuso themuso com>
- To: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-speech, and audio output, moving forward.
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:32:07 +1000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- From reading a summary of the recent Boston summit, I don't remember seeing anything regarding
speech. I would really like to see if we as a community can't work out a solution. The Ubuntu
Developer's summit for the hardy release is being held in a couple of weeks time, which I will
be attending. Since Ubuntu is still looking at improving the desktop audio stack, likely to be
pulseaudio, I think we really need to get speech output sorted out.
If anybody is going to be in the Boston area from October 29th to November 2nd, please contact
me, so we can see if we can have an accessibility session to discuss this, as well as other
important accessibility issues for Ubuntu.
GPG key: 0xD06320CE
Email & MSN: themuso themuso com
Jabber: themuso jabber org au
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev