Re: [g-a-devel] Could you demo mousetweaks at accessibility summit

Francesco, we discussed MouseTweeks in the a11y Summit and Willie also
mentioned it to the entire summit in this morning's session. The
summary is on
http://live.gnome.org/Boston2007/AccessibilitySummit/Summary
and feel free to update it if we've got something wrong

> If there are some special requirements, the developer of mousetweaks offered to be ready to help few weeks ago on the g-a-d list.

The may be some coordination needed with the community on a HIG review
of the applets and their accessibility.

Thanks for the info on GDM mouse 'gestures' I was confused over the boundaries.

--
Steve Lee