Re: [g-a-devel] Shortcuts Usability Improvement : Idea for GSoC 2007

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your email.

I agree with you and sure I'm interested in providing this kind of
extension, indeed it is already in my current project specification.
I do believe we could achieve this behaviour by providing developers:
- A way to assign an access key to elements not reachable via keyboard
- A way to emit custom signals, instead of just 'activate' signal, to
those elements

Regards,
Lucas