[g-a-devel] NODE_CHILD_OF confusion

These two descriptions don't seem to agree (I haven't looked at the other relations yet, but I suspect there are inconsistencies there as well).

|ATK_RELATION_NODE_CHILD_OF| Indicates an object is a cell in a treetable which is displayed because a cell in the same column is expanded and identifies that cell.

/RELATION_NODE_CHILD_OF/  	Reserved for future use.

I don't think the definition should point to a specific widget only. Shouldn't NODE_CHILD_OF be usable for more general purposes?

- Aaron