Re: [g-a-devel] How to indicate disabled state

Hi Peter:

So how does Orca distinguish the case of some interactive widget being
disabled from some widget that can never be enabled? Does Orca say
disabled in both cases?

Can you enumerate some actual use cases? Concrete examples might make this discussion easier.

Thanks!

Will

Of course, if there were one common accessibility infrastructure for all
platforms and we were all working against that infrastructure, the story
would be different.  IMO, that's the next generation we should be
striving for rather than repeatedly reinventing the same API model for
specific platforms.  Based upon my experiences and discussions with
folks over the past few years, not many people are ready for that yet