[g-a-devel] Sliders with text values

Sliders with text labels for values were discussed on a recent Linux Foundation phone call

I think we concluded:
don't use string values ever, in any value interface. ATK already does that, but it means IA2 should only support double.

For the two slider cases:
1) Slider with changing text pane next to it (similar to IE security prefs slider)
The slider has a "controller for" relationship to the text.

2) Slider with text labels adjacent to some/all of the potential values:
As far as I can tell we did not resolve this. Anyone have a clear idea what should be done for these?

- Aaron