Re: [g-a-devel] Need Help for Solaris Packages !!!

Hi Jatinder:

I'm not sure about Solaris 9 and Solaris 10, but you do get the
gnome-speech packages with the Solaris Express releases as of at least
build 55 (and maybe earlier):  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/downloads/

Instead of Festival, the FreeTTS speech synthesis package and the
gnome-speech driver for it comes installed with Solaris Express.  It
should hopefully help you in your testing.

Will