[g-a-devel] Need Help for Solaris Packages !!!

Hi All,

I am working on Solaris 9 and Solaris 10. I am looking for Solaris Packages GNOME –Speech and Festival. On internet I could not find the place from where I can download these packages. At some places I could find the source but I am unable to build it.

Could you please let me know the place, location or any repository from where I can download these packages ? I need these packages urgently as I need to test my product on top of this.

Thanks,

Jatinder.