Re: [g-a-devel] Atk_bridge and understanding of some functions

Marcin Lyko wrote:
Hi all!
I have a problem with understanding what
Accessibility_Registry_notifyEvent and Accessibility_Accessible_unref
unctions do in spi_atk_emit_eventv function of atk-bridge.

Hi Marcin;

I am not sure what your question really is.  Could you restate it, please?

Please note that the atk-bridge bridges from the in-process ATK API to the cross-process AT-SPI API. Also please see the AT-SPI IDL documentation, which you can build when building at-spi from CVS, or view here:

gnome.org/~billh/at-spi-idl/html/

Bill
 I know that
these functions are generated by orbit-idl-2, but I cann't see the
reason of using them there. Could someone explain me it? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Marcin