Re: [g-a-devel] Keeping/removing AccessibleText get by Sentence [Fwd: Re: [Accessibility-ia2] Suggest remove IA2_TEXT_BOUNDARY_SENTENCE]

My comments on this:

Even with OOo being a word processor application, we have the sentence
detection (or guessing) problem Aaron is describing below. So if a word
processor can't handle that, how could text edit, label, ...?
Of course OOo should probably have more knowledge in this area than some
AT, but if AT does it, it helps all ATK implementations, and it's done
consistently.

I don't agree with Bills comment about inefficiency when implemented by AT.
AT doesn't have to get by line/words/etc, but get get the full
accessible text and work on that directly.

Malte.