[g-a-devel] Use case for ATK_STATE_ARMED? Suggest deprecating if none.

I'm cleaning up Mozilla's state code today, that's why all the questions about states.

ATK_STATE_ARMED -- indicates the object is armed.

I had to do a Google code search to find this, and the only place I see it being used is in gailbutton.c

It's used only as the button is pressed and released, which I think is basically just a presentation effect with no meaning. A state change is fired, which to me is just an extra event with no purpose.

What's the use case for ATK_STATE_ARMED? How does a user benefit? Or should it be removed.

- Aaron