Re: [g-a-devel] ubuntu + gnome-mag

Hi Jason,

I cc'd gnome-accessibility-devel

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 12:44 -0500, Jason Grieves wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the input
>
> 1)Through orca how do I achieve full screen magnification?

Start orca in a terminal with "#: orca -s"

In the magnifier tab change the Top to something else and then put 1. Do
the same thing to Left. Change width and bottom accordingly with your
screen height and width.

Due this description this doesn't appear to be working very well! :-)

> 2)Will you be removing the normal mouse cursor on the full screen
> magnification?

Yes, sure, it must be hidden.

The policy to always hide the cursor if it's above the magnifier screen
is a good one? Any issues with this? An interface to the client
(orca/lsr/gnopernicus) switch on/off this policy is interesting?

I was not thinking in coding in the next month(s), but this is not
difficult and I can do it.

--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes <cerdiogenes yahoo com br>

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/