[g-a-devel] ATK for own cell renderer

Hi,
I've written my own cell renderer which inherits from GtkCellRenderer
and I use the renderer with GtkTreeView. Now I want to write
implementation of ATK for the object and I want to do it in my own
package, but I have a problem because my accessible object cannot
inherit from GailRendererCell, it is not available outside Gail. As I
see, all accessible objects for cell renderers should inherit from
GailRendererCell if these renderers are used with GtkTreeView, if not,
the implementation of ATK for any renderer is not complete (e.g. size,
position and focus is not available).
So, is it possible to create implementation of ATK for my own renderer
without changing Gail? If it is possible, how to do it?

Regards,
Marcin