Re: [g-a-devel] AtkHyperlink - interface or full object type?

On, Thu May 04, 2006, Aaron Leventhal wrote:

> Marcus,
>
> I believe it is being changed to be a full interface so that we can
> expose complex containment hierarchies such as HTML documents.
> You can see how we're going to do this for Firefox here:
> http://www.mozilla.org/access/unix/new-atk.html

Thanks for that pointer. I wonder about the statement

       "Implement the AtkHyperlinks returned by AtkHypertext as
        full-fledged AtkObjects, and expose them as children of the
        AtkHypertext parent."

In my opinion this reads as "change the parent class to AtkObjectClass
and implement all bits and bytes".

It looks like no function pointer of the AtkHyperlinkClass is
implemented, so I assume, that it is not an object, but interface (or
abstract class) currently.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards
Marcus