[g-a-devel] How does at-spi communicate with gail ??

Hi List,

I'm trying to understand how the accessibility works !! i have some doubts regarding the same.

1. How does the at-spi, atk-bridge and gail communicate with each other.
do they corba(bonobo) to communicate, if yes i have not seen any corba related code in gail then how it is passing the info to at-spi along with atk-bridge ??

2. When we launch an application on the desktop how does it registers itself with at-spi registryd. how the communication is getting transferred from application to at-spi ??

Thank You.

-Vamsi