Re: [g-a-devel] Happy patch bonanza

Milan:

Thanks for pointing out this festival API (for finding the preferred
encoding).  I didn't know it existed.

It seems to me that the gnome-speech driver should just make the
equivalent API call and set the io channel to the festival driver
accordingly.  That would prevent us from having to make up some kind of
config file.

regards

Bill