Re: [g-a-devel] Happy patch bonanza

Hi all

I would extend this solution to all speech-synthesis-drivers cause no TTS is
UTF-8 capable. I have had this problem with dectalk and festival. And the
other way, set to the locale We found that in Ubuntu for example, the locale
is set to UTF-8 too. LANG='es_ES_UTF-8'

Since some voices in Festival seems to work with UTF-8, I think a user
setting to set the channel encoding would make sense.

Regards

Javier.