Re: [g-a-devel] Happy patch bonanza

I think creating some configuration file, like for instance:
gnome-speech/festival/voices.config
makes sense.  That way we can map voices to POSIX locales, which would
be very useful, and we can also include info on the voice's string
encoding format while we are at it.  It's a bit hacky but probably the
best solution for now.

gnome-speech has some API for asking what locales a voice supports, but
in order to implement it better such a config file is needed anyway. It
might as well be a simple text format so that users can easily add
voices.

Bill