Re: [g-a-devel] Caret moved events for invisible caret? (Resend)

If an assistive technology is depending upon the caret location to know
where the user's current location is in the document, then not emitting
this information is bad.  In addition, clicking is usually only an
option for people who can use the mouse, so cannot necessarily depend
upon that as a solution.

So, at first blush, I think you should emit the caret movement event.

Thanks!

Will