Re: [g-a-devel] Add new driver to gnome-speech

Hi:

Great!  One good way to do this is as follows:

  cd to the directory containing ./gnome-speech

  Do a "cvs diff -p -u gnome-speech > new_driver.diff".  Check the
  resulting new_driver.diff - it will tell you everything you changed,
  often exposing some edits you really didn't intend to make.

  Create a new bug/rfe for gnome-speech on http://bugzilla.gnome.org

  Submit new_driver.diff as an attachment to this bug/rfe.  Note
  that there's a special feature to attach a file - don't cut/paste
  the diff into the text area for comments.

I'm curious which engine you've created a driver for, but I guess I'll
see it when you submit the rfe.

Thanks for your work!

Will