Re: [g-a-devel] Problem with fatal critical warnings and a11y

Kjartan;

I don't know what's causing it; I do know that a Sun-supplied patch for gnome-session has been floating around, to make gnome-session preload the correct a11y modules. However I don't know if that patch was applied without modification, or if it was modified (broken?) before being applied to HEAD. Also, any changes to the way the GType system registers types could conceivably break this code too.

Bill