[g-a-devel] Problem with fatal critical warnings and a11y

Hi.

I tried enabling a11y on my jhbuild setup today and that made it
impossible to log in. It seems that gnome-session is bailing out because
of a critical warning/assert in at-spi/libspi/accessible.c:495

spi_accessible_construct() seems to be trusting that everyone is passing
sane data to it and not everyone does from what I can see...

Any ideas on how to fix?

I tried adding g_return_val_if_fail(app_root != NULL, NULL); in
application.c:293, but that only moved the crash there...

Cheers
Kjartan