Re: [g-a-devel] Problem with fatal critical warnings and a11y
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: remus draica <rd baum ro>
- Cc: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Problem with fatal critical warnings and a11y
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:15:52 +0100
man, 09,.01.2006 kl. 13.47 +0200, skrev remus draica:
> This bug seems (for me) to be same as
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162676. Check the order in
> which accessibility libraries are loaded.
Looks very similar yes, but if it was the same this shouldn't be
happening since it was fixed in gtk+, no?
] [Thread Prev