Re: [g-a-devel] Interfacing a non-GTK application with AT-SPI

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 11:22 -0500, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> Are these straight GObjects that don't require a display? I had a
> thought this past week, about writing some regression tests for LDTP
> itself, to make sure that all the bits of the protocol between the
> client/server portions are still working, and all that. Ideally, this
> would not require an X display. If what you've done is along those
> lines, it might be a good place for us to start.

Before I started this, there were no GObjects. I have now added a
per-widget GObject, which doesn't really do anything, there is no
explicit communication with any window toolkit.

This is easy to do - just create a GObject class and then an
AtkGObjectAccessible class on top of that. Your AtkGObjectAccessible can
then implement the action interface, text interface, etc.
--
Daniel Drake
Brontes Technologies, A 3M Company