Re: [g-a-devel] Accessibility in Preferred Applications
- From: George Kraft IV <gk4 austin ibm com>
- To: Henrik Omma <henrik ubuntu com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Accessibility in Preferred Applications
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:49:20 -0600
On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 13:33 +0100, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> George, could we also add a direct launch button for each of these
> apps? 'Launch now'. We will likely need to add that feature in Ubuntu
> because we prefer to remove the pre-installed applications from the
> Applications menu.
I think that feature enhancement would be up to the gnome control center
maintainers to add across Preferred Applications.
I plan to create wrapper scripts called screen-reader, magnification,
onscreen-keyboard. This could simplify the Applications menu.
Once these generic wrappers are introduced, then a set of desktop
keyboard short cuts can be defined to start them.
] [Thread Prev