Re: [g-a-devel] Binary problem

Hi Carlos:

I'm not sure I understand completely about where things are.  Are you
able to:

0) Make sure no servers are running
1) Run your new server by hand from one window
2) Run test-speech and connect to your new server

If so, it seems like the bonobo activation stuff is at fault.  You might
have an error in your *.server file.  If not, then something may be odd
with how your new server is exposing itself to the CORBA world.

Will