[g-a-devel] Binary problem

Title: Re: Binary problem
 We are developing a new driver for gnome-speech and we want to integrate
 it in orca proyect, now we have a problem to use the new driver because when
 we execute test-speech we got:
 1: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Loquendo:proto0.3
 2: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.3
 3: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Speech_Dispatcher:proto0.3

 then we select the first option and the result is
 "Attempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Loquendo:
 proto0.3.
 Server could not be initialized."
 we did read the url  http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GnomeSpeech and we have
 tried to do everything that appears in this page, we have the file
 GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Loquendo.server in /usr/lib/bonobo/servers and
 we can execute the binary in another terminal but we cant execute it from
 test-speech.

 Best regards

orca-list gnome org,gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org,forja guadacc-voz juntadeandalucia es