Re: [g-a-devel] [Accessibility-atspi] AT-SPI and D-Bus

[ Bill Haneman ]
> The external libatk-bridge is then loaded at runtime as a strictly soft
> dependency which would make KDE apps fully interoperable with our existing
> full-features linux ATs.

You are again assuming that all full-featured linux ATs even to be written
will use CORBA, bonobo and glib.

This will not be the case. We have several prototypes for KDE-based assistive
technologies that are held back by the lack AT-side bindings for Qt/KDE,
including an eye-tracking system and full-featured magnifier.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of