Re: [g-a-devel] Gnopernicus and textmode app, how avoiding crash

Hello,

I just make four other test to help (i hope!)

1. I start gnome with startx
 * I run emacs (text mode)
* I have the message gnopernicus (2171) srcore is terminated (en french gnopernicus s'est terminé) (ko)

2. I start gnome with startx &
 * I run emacs
 * Like above: gnopernicus(2171) srcore is terminated (ko)

3. I start gnome with startx
 * I run gcc --version
 * I have the normal version message of gcc on tty1 (ok)

4. I start gnome with startx
  * I run vi
 * vi said: i canot run input and output is not a terminal.
 * I can't use vi.
 * Gnopernicus don't scrash.

NB: my console window is tty1 and all messages go to tty1.

Apparently I must specify a terminal somewhere to use vi but how can i do this ?

I hope this help (it is actualy gnopernicus 0.11.4).

Daniel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel COTTO" <daniel cotto wanadoo fr>