Re: [g-a-devel] Gnopernicus and textmode app, how avoiding crash

Hi Daniel:

Your crash is not one with which I am familiar. As far as I know, gnopernicus should continue to work fine when text mode apps are launched. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

If you can attach error messages or, better yet, a stack trace, it could be very helpful.

Bill

Daniel COTTO wrote:

Hello,
I'm using Gnopernicus 0.11.4 with brltty 3.6.2 on my deb sarge. When I click on a gnome menu item that lead to a text mode app, srcore crash. Is there a configuration item to quickly avoid this crash ? In other words I would like to sleep gnopernicus and use my brltty for all text mode apps. Thinks for you help. Daniel