Re: [g-a-devel] gnome-mag API reference: doxygen or gtk-doc?

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes wrote:

Hi,

I altered the gnome-mag makefiles to produce API documentation with
doxygen, but I don't produced a patch yet because I think that gtk-doc
can be a better solution for this. What do you think Bill? It's used in
libglade and gtk+. I'm downloading the gtk+ module from cvs to see how
this is used.

gtk-doc can't parse IDL, so doxygen seems to be the only currently working choice for gnome-mag, gnome-speech, and at-spi/idl.

Bill

Thanks,
Carlos.