Re: [g-a-devel] any idea what could be causing the bug #171465 in gnome-mag

Carlos

Sorry, I think restarting gnopernicus is a perfectly reasonable thing to do in this case.

I do not see the bug on my system using gnopernicus. Are you using gnome-mag in standalone mode, is that what you are saying?

The steps in the control-client test you give is not something an end-user would normally need to do. I would recommend starting the magnifier with 'magnifier -mh' if you want horizontal magnification.

Bill

By the way... restart gnopernicus is not the right way to resolve the things, but I can't make the magnifier show the right image in any way and you say me that it's working in your system, so I can't go to anywhere. Do you have any idea what I could do?

Maybe this way the question become more clear: In gnome-mag code, what could be causing this stranger behavior? Because I analyze the code and it appear ok, but It does not work properly.

If you run in your prompt:

#: magnifier -mv
#: ./control-client T
#: ./control-client b

You stay with I gray magnifier screen, do you know why or where to start investigating to resolve this?

Bill