[g-a-devel] First impressions for gnopernicus 0.11.4

Hello,

As you know I begin to test gnopernicus 0.11.4. This is very interresting.

So, I think that there are a big missing,
abiWord and Gnumeric doesnot work. So ther are no office utilities availlable for now.
* Does openoffice work (or will work soon) ?
* Do you plan to improve gnopernicus so it can work with abiword at last ?

For internet util I am tried mozilla (briefly due to my problem, ) and that seem to work (at last for a google serach). I have not tried Evolution, does it work.

Finaly good job.

Daniel