[g-a-devel] Problem with brltty 3.6.2 and gnopernicus 0.11.4

Hi,

I would like to use gnopernicus 0.11.4 on my debain sarge with brltty 3.6.2.

When I test it, I cannot read after the 40 first characters with my braille terminal.

I have tried to use the ttybrl.c provided by brltty but it is too old.

What must I do,
1. redifine my braille keys to allow me to go after the 40 first character,
2. repatch the ttybrl.c of gnopernicus by the old ttybrl.c of brltty in order to obtain the desired result.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel