[g-a-devel] submitting an update to a file in Gnopernicus

Hi.

I would like to have the ttybrl.c file in Gnopernicus replaced with the
one now available in Brltty.  What should I do to get this done?
The new file offers significant improvement in Braille display support
through BRLAPI.  Thanks to this file, I have used Gnopernicus 0.10.5
successfuly without speech.  I have done limited testing with
Gnopernicus 0.10.7 with the same good results.

If this is already documented, please point me to the docs.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny