Re: [g-a-devel] submitting an update to a file in Gnopernicus

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 01:53:59PM EST, Kenny Hitt wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I would like to have the ttybrl.c file in Gnopernicus replaced with the
> one now available in Brltty.  What should I do to get this done?
> The new file offers significant improvement in Braille display support
> through BRLAPI.  Thanks to this file, I have used Gnopernicus 0.10.5
> successfuly without speech.  I have done limited testing with
> Gnopernicus 0.10.7 with the same good results.

You might want to check out latest CVs and have a look. If the old file
is still there, I would submit a patch against the latest CVS, either by
filing a bug and attaching the patch, or sending it to this list.

If you could also either let me know where I could get the file, or the
patch, that would be much appreciated. I wish to include it in future
Live CD releases that I make.

Luke