Re: [g-a-devel] some suggestions about Braille support in Gnopernicus

[quoted lines by Kenny Hitt on 2005/04/09 at 09:15 -0500]

>is it
>possible to configure Braille keys without Baum specific names?

It's my belief that the BrlAPI->Gnopernicus key mappings should be changed so
that all of them use the LnnKnn key names, i.e. that the ones which currently
use the DKnn key names should be changed to their LnnKnn equivalents.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.