[g-a-devel] Re: Determining widgets used in a program.

Luke Yelavich writes:
 > Hi all
 > I am trying to work out a widget in a GNOME program to try and get Orca to
 > make it talk. The actual program I am thinking of is gnome-terminal, and I
 > am trying to work out what type of widget the terminal buffer itself is.

At the CSUN conference last year I was told that Gnome Terminal had
been made accessible, but the developers then decided to use a
different library for the user interface and the accessibility work
hadn't been brought up to date with those changes.

Perhaps you could assist the developers in working on this?