Re: [g-a-devel] Determining widgets used in a program.

It is probably a VteTerminal.

There is a GTK module called ferret in gail test directory which may be what you are looking for. Alternatively I have a GTK module which I have hacked together which gives me the widget heierarchy of an application. I can mail it to you privately if you are interested.

Padraig