Re: [g-a-devel]Source of mouse:button events

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 12:43,
gnome-accessibility-devel bernard-hugueney org wrote:
> Thank for the infos. Anything about J2E-access-bridge ? :-)
> (I'm currently fgreping the java-access-bridge source tree for some
> infos).

I don't recall if toolkit-specific events are enabled for Java yet, but
if they are, they would be based on AWT events.

> > Thus registering a listener in at-spi for "Gtk:GtkButton:clicked"
> > should work, but hasn't been tested very thoroughly.
>
> I'll test it. Let me know if I should write bug reports of not on
> toolkit-specific issues.

Logging a bug would be a good idea, but it would probably not get a high
priority at this time.  Thanks!

- Bill