Re: [g-a-devel]Source of mouse:button events

Hi Bill,
Le Vendredi 26 Septembre 2003 13:28, Bill Haneman a écrit :
> Hi Bernard:
>
> I understand your objectives better now.  I was starting to suspect
> that you were doing something like user-interface logging or
> automation; so I guessed right :-)

Indeed :-)

> In your case, the toolkit-specific events seem like a reasonable
> choice since you are interested in logging some toolkit-specific
> information. If you want to know what "toolkit events" are
> supported for gtk+, the events correspond to the signal names
> documented in the gtk+ API documentation, prefixed with 'gtk'.  For
> instance, the gtk+ docs for GtkButton list a "clicked" signal; this
> corresponds to a toolkit event in the 'Gtk' namespace, for class
> 'GtkButton', having detail 'clicked':
>
> Gtk:GtkButton:clicked

Thank for the infos. Anything about J2E-access-bridge ? :-)
(I'm currently fgreping the java-access-bridge source tree for some
infos).

> Thus registering a listener in at-spi for "Gtk:GtkButton:clicked"
> should work, but hasn't been tested very thoroughly.

I'll test it. Let me know if I should write bug reports of not on
toolkit-specific issues.

Thank you very much for your help.

Bernard